Sunday 12 February 2017

Feral Orks for Heavy Bolter 2017


G'day guys,

Here's a quick update of what I have been working on for the last hour or so this afternoon. My next project which really is just adding a couple of models to my ork army and expanding the collection to allow me to run the Feral Ork list.

I mentioned in a previous blog post that I picked up these great alternative models for use as Orkeosaurus from Eurka Mini in Australia From the pics you'll notice i dry bushed the lot as a start and then went ahead and fully painted one of them ready for basing, leaving just the other 4 to complete later in the week when I get back from work.

You may have already seen this one of the Eureka mini's getting epic big guns etc strapped to them.

A quick dry brush hits the metal

Base coat on the skin

working on the armour


Armours finished and the skin also



Last details and finally read for basing.


These guys are the project army for Heavy Bolter 2017 which is a tournament held in Ringwood, Victoria.
I'm looking forward to running the super aggressive list I've stolen from Steve Gibb ( D6addiction )

Cheers for stopping by for this quick update and I'll catch you guys later in the week.





6 comments:

  1. For those interested, it will be a while yet until the "10mm ophidian beast" will be available on the eureka website, however you can pick it up by emailing Nic directly for the time being.

    nicr@eurekamin.com.au

    Cheers guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Norton software is easy to install on the link norton.com/setup.Learn, how to download and setup Norton Antivirus software.
    http://nroton-nroton.com

    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typically I never remark on online journals yet your article is persuading to the point that I never stop myself to say something regarding it. You're working admirably Man,Keep it up.
    norton.com/setup
    Office.com/setup
    norton.com/setup
    turbotax support

    ReplyDelete