Tuesday 27 June 2017

The Feral Ork Project Complete!

Hi Team,

I've been smashed with work over the last few months so unfortunately I haven't kept on top of the blog, I have kept record of what hobby I have done over the last few months however.
I Certainly intend to get back to regular posting and bring you guys up to speed with my current projects and everything in between

So as per my last post, I was working on and eventually completed my Feral orks for Heavy Bolter 2017 (An Epic Armageddon 3k tournament in Victoria, Australia)

Here's some pics for work in progress and some photos of the completed force.


Microworld games really nailed these 6mm fantasy boar boys that were perfect for Boarboyz formations as sourcing GW's plastics can be frustrating / expensive considering I'd need so many...

I decided on 2 models to a base (using MDF cut to 20mmx40mm) as I felt 3 was too crowded for me and I think I just got away with it...

6 of the 8 formations of 5 units I ended up building.


The first test of what I was aiming for on the boarboyz before production and batch painting begins.

Casually interrupted by some idiot burning toast in my building..
Supa Stompas / Steam Gargants  hit the production lines









Completed army, based and varnished.
I borrowed half finished orks from my Warhorde orks list, unfortunately I dont have any W.I.P of them, but they basically required some finishing touches and then a lot of basing.




Thanks to JB for the 3 photos above of the army on display at the event


I was extremely humbled and a bit surprised to pick up "the artist" trophy at the event for best painted force picked by the attendees.
I was hard pressed to fault the armies there as there were some really great examples and a lot of effort went into all the armies there, really putting Epic Armageddon, that "dead" game on display.


5 comments:

  1. I visit your blog. It is really useful and easy to understand. Hope everyone get benefit. Thanks for sharing your Knowledge and experience with us.
    Visit the give link and get the complete Microsoft setup.
    office.com/setup
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post. I m very pleased to read this article.
    mcafee.com/activate | mcafee.com/activate|office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and very useful

    mcafee.com/activate | www.mcafee.com/activate | alpha-copy-alpha


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this post and it is very well told that you can easily understand and get it done. mcafee.com activate If you want any information related to the game, then visit this website.

    ReplyDelete